Finding me

People will probably roll their eyes that I am starting yet one more blog. This is the 7th attempt I have made to keep a blog.

This time is different.

I was on a hike/run the other day and I was meditating upon the direction life is going for me right now. Suddenly as clearly as if they were physically right in front of me, I could see the pieces fit together. I could see how the different aspects and efforts were fitting perfectly together as if they had been designed to. Actually, in hindsight, they were designed to fit together.



At this point the name for my brand popped in my head...Essential Wholeness. Wholeness is the goal, and it is essential to search for it. I knew at this point I had to do my blog, that my social media would fit, and that my efforts to serve and empower others perfectly fell into place with this name.

So here we are...Essential Wholeness.


Comments